Historic Fort Willow and the Nine Mile Portage are under constant threat of attack from hordes of invaders, but a courageous group of British regulars, Royal Navy Seamen, Royal Artillerymen and the Royal Newfoundland Regiment maintain a defence of this strategic location. It may now be the new Millennium, but you will still find them hard at work practicing drills and re-enacting past battles.
The Fort Willow Improvement Group and the Froends of Minesing Wetlands have hosted a number of historical re-enactments over the past years, and continue to this day.
- Fort Willow Improvement Group
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
- Historic Military Establishment of Upper Canada
- Upper Canada Volunteer Regiments Organization
- Friends of the Voyageurs
- Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority
- Township of Springwater